Nutribén® Growing-up Pro+ Codex
Nutribén® Growing-up Pro+ is a growing-up formula for children from 12 months and onwards. It is the best option for the period between follow-on milk and the introduction of cow’s milk.
Nutribén® Growing-up Pro+ has a balanced nutritional composition and a reduced amount of proteins which guarantees a correct amino acid profile, decreases the renal solute load and reduces the risk of obesity in adulthood.
The formula also contains many nutrients that are essential for your baby’s development.
- 100% vegetable oils.
- It meets the most recent expert recommendations regarding fats.
- Lower amount of saturated fatty acids than cow’s milk.
- With alpha-linolenic acid, which contributes to brain central nervous system development.
- Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids which contribute to the correct cognitive and retina development in babies.23-24
b) Carbohydrates2. Contains a higher amount of carbohydrates than cow’s milk. 63% lactose, which provides the following benefits:
- Encourages development of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus: prebiotic effect.
- Decreases growth of E. coli.
- Improves absorption of divalent metals such as calcium and magnesium.
- Provides galactose, which is necessary for brain development.
- 37% fast digestion and absorption maltodextrin.
c) Prebiotics (GOS)4
- 100% GOS – oligosaccharide found in breast milk.
- Reduce constipation due to its fibre effect – Softer stools.
- Prebiotic effect – helps growth of bifidobacteria that are found in the colon, obtaining all their benefits.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Meet the most recent recommendations for young children.
- Proper synthesis of phosphatidylcholine, the main phospholipid in the brain and kidneys.
- Important for brain development.
- Correct brain development, maturation of the central nervous system and composition of cell membranes.
- Helps properly obtain fatty acids and energy.
- Regulates metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- With calcium, phosphorous and magnesium which aid in the correct development of bones in children.5
- With iron, which encourages normal cognitive development in children.6
- With zinc, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.7
- With selenium, which contributes to protecting DNA, proteins and fats from oxidative damage.8
- With iodine, which contributes to normal cognitive development and normal functioning of the thyroid.9
- With vitamin D, necessary for the normal development of bones and teeth in children.5,15
- Contains thiamine, which contributes to the normal functioning of carbohydrate and energy metabolism. And the normal functional and development of neural function.16-17
- Contains niacin, which contributes to the metabolism that produces normal energy.18
- Contains vitamin C, which contributes to the correct functioning of the immune system and to the absorption of non-haem iron.19-20
- With vitamin A, which contributes to the correct functioning of the immune system.21
- With Riboflavin, pantothenic acid and biotin, which contribute to the normal functioning of energy metabolism.22
– Net weight: 800 gr.
This table is based on average requirements, and may only be varied if indicated by your doctor.
Boiled water (ml.)
Feeds per day
Age: 12 months and onwards
*One levelled scoop is equal to approximately 5,7 gr.